Patrick Williams, DMD, MS, FAGD, FICOI, FAAID
With over 22 years of experience, Dr. Patrick Williams is a highly experienced dentist committed to providing exceptional dental care to his patients. His educational background includes degrees from the University of Florida, the University of Miami, and the University of Connecticut. Dr. Williams’ extensive credentials include numerous board certifications:
- Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship, AGD 2007
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Associate Fellowship, AAID 2013
- International C. of Oral Implantologists Fellowship, ICOI 2011
- He graduated at the top of his class at the University of Florida College of Dentistry and was inducted into the Dental Honor Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon, and received academic commendations and Deans List all four years of Dental School
- Dr. Williams has lectured around the nation on Implants, Adjunctive Orthodontics, Platelet Concentrates (PRP), and Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Williams cherishes his role as a family man and proud father to five children ranging in ages from 13 to 26. He is happily married to Danielle Williams, an Army and Air Force Veteran. Their household is also home to three beloved cats.
In his leisure time, Dr. Williams indulges in his passions for scuba diving, weightlifting, and woodworking. These activities serve as an outlet for his creativity and help him maintain a balanced and fulfilling life.
When you entrust your dental health to Dr. Patrick Williams, you can expect personalized care from a seasoned professional who is genuinely invested in your well-being. With his expertise, commitment to continuing education, and compassionate approach, Dr. Williams is the ideal choice for all your dental needs.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.